How to Forward a Domain Name
To forward a domain name to an external URL you will need to edit the DNS for that domain.
The Account Manager has a tool called the Records Wizard. It is used to make many helpful changes to the DNS.
To Forward A Domain:
- Login to the Account Manager
- Click the Records Wizard icon.
- Select the domain you wish to forward. If you have only one domain it'll automatically be chosen.
- Choose the option that reads "Change where the web site for this domain goes."
- Choose the bullet option "Specify a URL to forward the site to?" Then enter the full URL of the site you wish to forward to. (Ex. http://example.com )
- Click Finish in the bottom right corner to save the changes
- The change may take up to 24-48 hours to fully take effect